By using this handy list you will ensure that, your home and family are safe, that your pest control spray gets to where you need it, and that we can get your service done quickly meaning you can get back in your home sooner.
We do recommend that pets are kept inside during the external spray and until the spray is dry and that when we spray inside any pets or people, especially pregnant women, toddlers, and infants, stay outside the home while we spray and for a minimum of an hour after we have finished.
The treatment won't damage carpets, flooring or furniture as it is water based. We will work around heavy furniture or furniture that can’t be moved.
Before a pest control spray
- Put away any toys to avoid any unfortunate accidents
- Close windows and vents before the pest control spray
- Move pots and other items away from the outside walls of your house
- If we are treating inside the roof, make sure we have easy access into the roof space
- If we are treating in a crawl space under your house, make sure we have easy access to the underfloor space
If you have any questions about what to do before we come to do your general pest control spray, please call Bridget on Mondays & Tuesdays on 0404 489 260, or Michael on 0407 614 220.