Flies can be a real pest. Noisy, bothersome, sticky! And if they start to breed inside your house, you can find yourself surrounded very quickly
With our urban sprawl you might find that those flies hanging around outside are a symptom of something more sinister… dead rodents in the yard, or worse, in the walls of your house.
Most of us know that flies carry disease. With them hopping from one spot to another, including your food, this can mean that diseases can be easily spread throughout your home and to your food.
Left uncontrolled, a small group of annoying flies can become a serious problem! Some fly species mature from eggs to adults in just seven days.
How to Keep Flies Away
Common Signs You Have a Fly Problem
- Keep Out- fit flyscreens to windows to keep them outside of your home.
- Tidy Up – tidying up any spills and putting food away after your done is good food hygiene in more ways than one.
- Rubbish / Compost bins – make sure they are in good repair and seal properly.
- Pets - clean up after them.
- Clear Up Dead Flies - they can be a food source for other pests.
- Drains - ensure drains are kept clean. Our Eco-Friendly Bio-Drain treatments eliminate breeding grounds in drains within your home.